C8 Sciences has been selected as a participant for the Software and Information Industry Association’s Innovation Incubator Program. The program will be held during the 12th annual Ed Tech Business Forum, Nov. 26-27, at the McGraw Hill Conference Center in New York. Twelve products and services will be featured during the event, and awards will be presented to the Most Innovative and Most Likely to Succeed based on votes of conference attendees. New this year, one innovator will be presented with the Educator’s Choice Award based on votes from educators in New York and around the country.
SIIA’s Innovation Incubator Program identifies and supports entrepreneurs in their development and distributionof innovative learning technologies. The program began in 2006 and has provided incubation for dozens of successful products and companies in their efforts to improve education through the use of software, digital content and related technologies. The program is open to applicants from academic and non-profit institutions, pre-revenue and early-stage companies, as well as established companies with newly developed technologies.
- The extent to which their innovation represents a “sea change” in thinking
- Potential to positively impact education by way of enhanced student achievement, teacher effectiveness, cost reduction and efficiency
- Education focus and end-user impact/market need for the innovation
- Representation of K-12/postsecondary market levels
- Level of originality and innovation
More information about the event and the complete press release are available on the SIIA website.