C8Kids™ has been used extensively and with great success in school settings – our students have shown significant gains in working memory, attention, self-control, as well as in reading and math. Now for the first time, the program is available directly for purchase by families for use in the home.
- The complete computerized cognitive training program that’s been described as the most sophisticated system ever attempted – more than 1,600 hours of personalized web-based training, featuring hundreds of levels of difficulty that automatically adjust to best challenge and coach each child.
- Web-based resources available 24/7.
- More than 150 physical exercise lesson plans designed for one adult and small groups of 1-5 children – short lessons perfect for busy families, with video guides and diagrams.
- A comprehensive Parent Portal provides parents with intuitive tools for managing the training program.
- Rich cognitive reports detail each students cognitive strengths, based on the Toolbox Cognitive Assessments designed by the National Institutes of Health.
- Shareable achievement badges and trophies keep families engaged and motivated as they work through the program.
- An affordable solution for finding out more about a child’s cognition and offering an individualized cognitive intervention.
To sign up, families can go to the new C8 Sciences Parent’s Page.